This week in TV Supernatural creator Eric Kripke does Time on NBC and Hulu goes ad free.
- According to IGN NBC has given a pilot commitment to Time a new series by Supernatural creator Eric Kripke and Sheild creator Shawn Ryan about an unlikely trio traveling through time to stop unknown criminals in order to preserve history. Sony Pictures TV is producing.
- Watchers on the Wall is reporting that Pilou Asbæk has been cast as Euron Greyjoy in the sixth season of Game of Thrones.
- Amazon has ordered Bryan Cranston’s Sneaky Pete to series according to IGN
- A trio of actors has been cast in Marvel and Netflix’s Luke Cage series according to IGN. Among them is Rosario Dawson reprising her role from Daredevil as Claire Temple. Theo Rossi and Simone Missick have also joined the cast.
- And finally IGN reports that Hulu has gone ad free. The new subscription option is available now and costs $11.99. Due to licensing though not all shows will be completely ad free but the ads on the affected shows will only run before and after the show.